Are you ready to stand out from the crowd? Have a great idea that you think could change the lives of people in North Texas? Now is your chance to apply for GroundFloor’s Startup Accelerator Program. Those selected as GroundFloor Fellows will receive over $6000 in training, mentoring and support to help them take their ventures to the next level. They will have the opportunity to work with industry experts to refine their business plans and push forward towards making an impact in our community. Benefits available to GroundFloor Fellows include:
- One-on-One Mentorship: Our mentors have experience in a variety of fields and are paired with Fellows based on need and expertise. Mentoring can range from providing an overall sounding board and your business develops, or more strategic problem solving in specific areas.
- Peer Learning: GroundFloor Fellows navigate the Accelerator as a group and benefit by watching and learning from each other. An important component of the program is building a camaraderie with a group of like-minded entrepreneurs who can serve as support and resource in the future.
- Workshops: GroundFloor Workshops cover a variety of topics that are valuable to early-stage ventures. These topics can include: pitching, marketing, board development, legal structure, social media strategy, accounting, crowd funding and measuring impact.
- Financial Capital: Seed money is awarded to give Fellows the runway to get their startups established.
- Increased Visibility: The social capital of the United Way of Metropolitan Dallas helps to shine attention on GroundFloor Fellows through media coverage and participation in community-wide events.
- GroundFloor Staff: We are here to help you reach your goals. After an initial assessment of your organization, we will work with you to establish short and long-term goals that we will work towards achieving during the 10-month program. We strive to provide accountability and to create forward momentum for our Fellows.