The polls are closed, your votes have been counted and the winner (or winners actually) have been selected. The first annual OneUp the Vote campaign is a wrap!
You watched, you voted, and you decided how $100,000 in prize money would be awarded.
Thank you to the thousands of voters for your support. You Gave a Check and decided which deserving social start up would receive prize money. Thank you to our Fellows. They are all winners who are improving lives in our community. Thank you to our Sponsors AT&T and Deloitte. They made this possible
Please join us in congratulating this stellar group of Fellows:
Bonton Farms: $43,500
- $30,000 grand prize for most overall votes AND a spot in the April 6, 2017 One Up Pitch Competition
- PLUS $6,500 for the most shared votes during week two and $7,000 for the most repeat votes during week three.
Weekly Prize Winners:
- Adaptive Training Foundation: $5,500 for the most unique votes during week one
- F.A.R.M.: $8,500 for the largest percentage vote increase over prior week during week four
$3,270 awarded to each participating organization:
- 2nd Saturday
- Akola Project
- Adaptive Training Foundation
- Café Momentum
- Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind
- Dallas Teacher Residency
- Equal Heart
- Per Scholas
- Principal Impact Collaborative
- Safe Night
- Vincent de Paul
Thank you for making the first OneUp the Vote campaign a success. Help us make next year even better. Take the survey.